Looking for possible GNCC Teammates

Started by Shawn, December 30, 2009, 04:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

I have done a ton of research on the upcoming GNCC Seaon. I want to make as many races as possible and that will require a team of guys to chip in on the fuel and hotel rooms along the way. I have the driving milage and hours to each event figured out right down to the cost for each race. For "me" to make every race it will cost me in fuel, tolls and hotel fees around $10,000. The trips would cover 20,900 miles and 348 hours of driving with approx. 42 nights in hotel rooms.
Divide that by 4 guys and its only 5225 miles, 87 hours, and $2500 which makes it way easier to attain. So who is with me ;D

Or if you know of another racer here in florida that might be willing to take me with them to the races if i pay my share that will work too.

Below is the calender and the key to read it. In case you need to know if you can make it 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Chillinthemost

Man, you didnt get bit by the bug. The bug ate you. ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

lawnman58

   dang  grasshopper  you really like it huh ? ;D      what  about parts .   dude  you need to redo your machine if your going to put  it  thru all that torture !    looks  like you will need lots  of swingarm  bolts then  hahaha
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

bseckel

you already know that you have a ride to georgia and SC and NC race. The ridgeline gets great gas milage.    ;D

Shawn

MAYBE IT DID EAT ME! I know im ate up with it but Where theres a will theres a way ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Quote from: lawnman58 on December 30, 2009, 07:27:14 PM
   dang  grasshopper  you really like it huh ? ;D      what  about parts .   dude  you need to redo your machine if your going to put  it  thru all that torture !    looks  like you will need lots  of swingarm  bolts then  hahaha


I have on order a set of +1 MGC a-arms so hopefully i dont as a many trees :D I will have to ride smart and do complete maintanence after every race. Remember that I only use the 04 as a race bike now. I have a swing arm building machine in my shop now :D
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Quote from: bseckel on December 30, 2009, 08:07:54 PM
you already know that you have a ride to georgia and SC and NC race. The ridgeline gets great gas milage.    ;D


True on that. Lets do it 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

bseckel

1 thing that you must know. The stereo in the ridgeline gets cranked and a wide array of music gets played but no Country so If you like country you are SOL!!  lol

Shawn

Quote from: bseckel on December 31, 2009, 12:41:49 AM
1 thing that you must know. The stereo in the ridgeline gets cranked and a wide array of music gets played but no Country so If you like country you are SOL!!  lol


Im a country fan but i can sacrifice for the greater good of my love to race :-*
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

bseckel

You will be converted to the darkside by the end of the GNCC season!!!! Hatebreed, 5 finger death punch, and Many others are waiting to corrupt you!!!! 

gearhead400

If I could race this year I'd be willing! I have a chevy HD (gas) so we could even switch who tows, ya know? I plan on being all out next year though.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Shawn

Quote from: gearhead400 on December 31, 2009, 03:12:45 AM
If I could race this year I'd be willing! I have a chevy HD (gas) so we could even switch who tows, ya know? I plan on being all out next year though.


Thats cool too. You get healed up and we will have one more for next years team. Maybe by then the economy will be in better shape and we will find another rider for a 4 man team
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206