Feb. feature weekend

Started by ocalamike., December 28, 2009, 10:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocalamike.

I know its a bit early but since I wont be able to make the mud or the 6-hour in Jan. :'(  I'm counting the days till Feb. 5th   ;D
05 trx 450r

Raptorman_Ed

Quote from: ocalamike. on December 28, 2009, 10:38:15 PM
I know its a bit early but since I wont be able to make the mud or the 6-hour in Jan. :'(  I'm counting the days till Feb. 5th   ;D
Me too and I will be there for the Highlifter event.  Can't wait to get back to the Plex.
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

Chillinthemost

As of now it looks like I'll be back with my family for the Feb. event. :ThumbsUp.gif
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Motoplex_Hitman

I will be out there but I have to leave saturday night. Have to be at work Sunday morning.
Looking forward to it.  :)
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Raptorman_Ed

Well I am out for this weekend
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

Paul_S

Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on January 27, 2010, 09:31:51 PM
Well I am out for this weekend

That's a shame for you Ed, we have easily the most water we have ever had at the plex since I bought it 2 & 1/2 years ago.

It's not going to be very busy either, so lot's of fun and riding for those who make the trip. I intend to do a LOT of riding this time.

Raptorman_Ed

Quote from: Paul_S on January 27, 2010, 10:48:45 PM
Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on January 27, 2010, 09:31:51 PM
Well I am out for this weekend

That's a shame for you Ed, we have easily the most water we have ever had at the plex since I bought it 2 & 1/2 years ago.

It's not going to be very busy either, so lot's of fun and riding for those who make the trip. I intend to do a LOT of riding this time.
Does sound like a blast...Wife and mother-in-law going our of town, Tyler wants to stay home becuase his girlfriends borthday, and the dog is having eye issues.  Tyler just not ready to be left home alone while I am that far away.


Watch out for those deep holes...remember to keep the snorkles above the water on Friday so you can ride on Saturday...lol
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

ocalamike.

Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on January 28, 2010, 07:11:12 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on January 27, 2010, 10:48:45 PM
Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on January 27, 2010, 09:31:51 PM
Well I am out for this weekend

That's a shame for you Ed, we have easily the most water we have ever had at the plex since I bought it 2 & 1/2 years ago.

It's not going to be very busy either, so lot's of fun and riding for those who make the trip. I intend to do a LOT of riding this time.
Does sound like a blast...Wife and mother-in-law going our of town, Tyler wants to stay home becuase his girlfriends borthday, and the dog is having eye issues.  Tyler just not ready to be left home alone while I am that far away.


Watch out for those deep holes...remember to keep the snorkles above the water on Friday so you can ride on Saturday...lol
Ahh yes the joys of a teenager! I know them well. I have 3 of them  :K
05 trx 450r

ocalamike.

Alright! the endurance race is over. Sad I couldnt make it but your oldest daughter only turns 18 once. So whos coming to the feature? I am a definate for this one!  ;D
05 trx 450r

dirtslinger

Quote from: ocalamike. on January 31, 2010, 09:42:05 PM
....Sad I couldnt make it but your oldest daughter only turns 18 once.  ;D

Ahh yes....this i know. I was there.....We celebrated and it was great...... ;) :-*
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Jeff L

We'll be there, heading from Ocala (actually Dunnellon) late Friday after our Boy Scout committee meeting.    See you'all there.

ocalamike.

Quote from: dirtslinger on January 31, 2010, 09:52:10 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on January 31, 2010, 09:42:05 PM
....Sad I couldnt make it but your oldest daughter only turns 18 once.  ;D

Ahh yes....this i know. I was there.....We celebrated and it was great...... ;) :-*
Yep we needed someone to clean up after the party. I'm glad it was at my ex-wife's house. All those 18 year olds trashed the place.  :P
05 trx 450r

Jeff L

Perfect riding weekend for the 'Plex..........Rain on Fri to keep the dust down........Sunny in the upper 50's Sat low 40..... Sun 60's and Sunny!!!!!!!   See Ya!   8) 8) 8)

ocalamike.

All oaded up and ready to go! I'll be heading that way as soon as I get off work.  ;D
05 trx 450r

Dixie Normous

Theres a few of us heading there on Saturday am....
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Andy9933

Quote from: Jeff L on February 04, 2010, 07:21:00 AM
Perfect riding weekend for the 'Plex..........Rain on Fri to keep the dust down........Sunny in the upper 50's Sat low 40..... Sun 60's and Sunny!!!!!!!   See Ya!   8) 8) 8)

Dust  :L 2:L :R No dust anywhere that place
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Jeff L

Had a great time with the family, great hosts,(Thanks Paul and Matt), trails were awesome, weather perfect for some cool weather riding, as always had a GREAT time at the 'PLEX

Dixie Normous

We had a blast playin in the water...


09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com