JUNE MS&G Pictures

Started by FordLuvinDirtyGirl, June 23, 2005, 07:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

Does anyone have any picture of June Mud Sweat and Gears at L-Cross???  I was too busy getting muddy and didn't take any.  :'( Sumone told me to check this site b/c there was a guy taking pics, but I have yet to see anything posted.....Please post if you took any, Thanks a million!!!  ::)
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

05greengriz

My camera got wet with saturday nights rain, so needless to say I lost all my pics and camera :-\
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Eworm

Quote from: 05greengriz on June 24, 2005, 11:10:59 AM
My camera got wet with saturday nights rain, so needless to say I lost all my pics and camera :-\

I hate when that happens. Me and my wife were night riding on a 4x4 and fell into a small canal. Needless to say, the digital SONY did not recover.

05greengriz

Quote from: Eworm on June 24, 2005, 11:38:11 AM
Quote from: 05greengriz on June 24, 2005, 11:10:59 AM
My camera got wet with saturday nights rain, so needless to say I lost all my pics and camera :-\

I hate when that happens. Me and my wife were night riding on a 4x4 and fell into a small canal. Needless to say, the digital SONY did not recover.
I had a lot of good pictures on that camera too.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Eworm

Same here. It was not really the camera. We had sweet pics that night.

gery350

$8.00 - disposable waterproof camera(unless your going deeper than 30 ft)
works for me everytime
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

PureLogic

Sorry about the camera man that really sucks.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com