FTR site forum?

Started by duroc825, December 06, 2009, 09:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duroc825

Hmmm? Been down for maintenance all day. Must be cleanin out all the recent BS on some of the boards. That could take weeks!

ScooterB

They are changing the forum administrator ....and no HS races till Jan 2nd at Brooksville

Next Event is an MX race in Waldo 12/13
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

mudnuri

Deleted some posts because they were off topic. Not meaning to offend anyone. It was nothing personal against any of you, so please don't chew me out. You guys have valid reasons to be upset when a race is canceled. Trust me, the clubs hate doing it. Predicting the weather in Florida is tough to say the least.

I was wrong about the forum. It was shut down pending the EC meeting we had tonight. It has been determined there will no longer be a chat section and the forum will temporally limited to officials and club leaders posting information until a forum moderator can be found. When we have found someone to volunteer to be that person, they will adhere to forum rules and delete accordingly.

See everyone in Brooksville. :)
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Sarasota EX

I was not trying to start anything. There is more to the canceled race than you knew. I only put part of what went down up. If you P.M. me I will fill in the blanks. Again I think FTR handled it as well as they could.

mudnuri

It's ok. No one think you are starting anything. It doesn't matter anymore why the race was canceled. It stinks that it was and people spent money and time to go. The race has been rescheduled for the weekend of Jan 9th/10th.
For selfish reasons, I am glad because now I can race it!  :P
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

duroc825

BACK UP LIKE THE GOOD OLE DAYS! Unfortunately that includes some of the same people that have something to say about everything!  :o Anybody guess who I would be talking about?????

mudnuri

It's the same Glen Beck wanna-be's that will have you believe the sky is falling.  :D
Last time I checked there was a full schedule of races and FTR membership base is over 2,500 strong.
"We must ban together or be banned all-together"
Some do not understand the importance to this quote and seem to take a certain pride in dividing the membership into an us vs. them mentality.  ???
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com