Mud, Bands, Cash, Freaky Flyers, ATV's Gone Wild, BBQ & Dirty Girls

Started by Paul_S, December 12, 2009, 08:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Just a few updates to the upcoming event on the 8th~10th of January:

Everyone should be aware by now, that we are having a Highlifter Pro Series Mud Race, sponsored by ATV's Gone wild and the East Coast Dirty girls.

We are pleased to let you guys know we have added the following to our event line up:

Freestyle Show - by Initial Six
Bands - Live Entertainent by local rock band Efen
BBQ - Limited sitting of a $5.00 per head BBQ on Saturday night.
Dash 4 Cash Swamp Cross - In addition to the main $3,000 payout mud bog, we will he hosting a ~1/2 mile 4x4 dash 4 cash race, it will go between a number of our mud features.

Weather report....wet, wet, wet. It's been raining cats and dawgs at the plex. While our water levels are down from normal...there is now TONS of mud and water to play in.

firemanjim

proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Jeff L

Do we just PM you with BBQ NEEDS(I need six),   Also started a signup thread on Highlifter I can Import it here as well?  Oh yeah, rock on with your bad self on all that other cool stuff you added!! ;D ;D ;D

June wanted me to ask if I sink the POPO again, she wants to see the Sausage Cat pull me out, FOR VIDEOS OF COURSE, she says she's sick of having to winch me out with her Big Bear.   To which the proud Popo owner says well next time someone says ......Gee I wonder how deep that is?....well I'll just hit it full throttle like always with the Popo, just remember I make it through 95% of 'em when you'all just sit on the other side saying NO WAY ANYONE COULD MAKE IT THROUGH THAT!!! ;D ;D ;D I'll just go around.

Chillinthemost

I would be all over this if I wasnt coming up on the 30th for the race.  Sounds like a great time.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Shawn

Quote from: T2 on December 13, 2009, 11:33:23 PM
SO make it to both events.



You make it to both events. Find a teammate for the team relay xc race ;) and come how fun it is :-*
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

T2

You pick me and my bike up and I will try to make it to both events.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Adam King


Paul_S

Quote from: Adam King on December 16, 2009, 02:17:36 PM
Looks like a great first time weekend for me

Hey Adam, you couldn't have picked a better weekend to be broken in, lol.