hitting it rich

Started by DALEQUAD, December 08, 2009, 05:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DALEQUAD

i just got this e-mail...i am going to be rich suckers  ;D


Hello

It is my pleasure to seek your opinion and also to confide in you for a business partnership. Though we have not met before, but I believe one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. I am Ms. Larissa Diabi; I'm from Bouake in northern part of the Cote dvoire. I contacted you for this noble transaction to seek you help and advice since I am too young to handle it alone.

The sum of Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars was deposited in a bank by my father in Abidjan economic capital of Cote dvoire which he wanted to used for his political ambition, before he was assassinated. Due to the situation I found myself, I have decided to invest this money in your country, because of the frequent political instability and also for security reasons and the worst part of it, is that my uncles are trying to kill me over this money because I refused to hand over the documents covering this money to them. They has sold all my father's landed properties which rightful belong to me and has been on my nerves to give them details on the deposited money, which I refused. My life is now at stake so I ran away from my City to Abidjan, hiding in a hotel pending when this money will be released.

I seek your assistance in the following ways:

(1.) To provide a bank account where this money can be transferred into.
(2.) To make arrangements for me to come to your country after the successful transfer of this money into your account, and further my education.
(3.) To help invest this money in a profitable business since I am not old enough to handle such matters
(4). I want you to promise me that you are not going to betray me after the money gets into your account since that is what I have left.

I will be pleased to offer you reasonable percentage of the total fund while the balance will be invested with your help. NOTE: I have all the necessary documents backing me up as the next of kin, If you are willing to assist me , please do not hesitate to contact me for further details and also hope you will handle this transaction with almost confidentiality and transparency it deserves.
Yours Sincerely
Ms. Larissa Diabi
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Very cool sir, you are a lucky man....watch out for the uncles though  :o  ;D ;D ;D ;D

JOE3504x4

Seems legit... I wouldnt worry to much about the uncles, just go for it.

Oh, you might want to give him you s.s.# also, they will most likely need it... Congrats!!
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

digginfool

Too bad.  I already sent her the $5,000.00 she needed to fly here since she no longer has the money available; it's in transit to my bank account!!  I'm rich, fool!   :D
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

stacktester

I too got her email so plan on splitting it with me fool. I sent her the sum of 5k U.S. Dollars via Western Union. Hopefully she stops by here first.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

lawnman58

    dammm  there's  not going to be any money left !        :'(  cause i got the same email   
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

JOE3504x4

Thanks for the 10k guys... I will have your percentages deposited in the bank accounts you have provided me with...


Sincerely,
B. Madoff
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

Anoriginal

I'm her uncle and when I find her.... :box.gif
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Paul_S

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 08, 2009, 10:10:44 PM
I'm her uncle and when I find her.... :box.gif

Hey Anoriginal, I still got that family pic you sent, I circled your buddy BuythisAtv stuff, isn't that you standing to the left of him  :-\

Just so you guys know, that's Larissa in the smart blazer.


Anoriginal

Nah, I'm seated in the front row and wearing the yellow mu mu. That picture was taken before the operation.  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Jeff L

6 more stupi......investors and the house is paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtnwood

Sorry fella's, but the Frenchies done took her into custody already and shes bein extradited to Breevard County via New York
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Paul_S

Quote from: gtnwood on December 12, 2009, 08:42:43 PM
Sorry fella's, but the Frenchies done took her into custody already and shes bein extradited to Breevard County via New York

Woodrow...how have you been  ;D

gtnwood

Not to bad Bro, been super busy and gtn my health back. Sure miss hangin with you guys, shootin for February weekend if my new yob dont get in the way, and the damn Fix Or Repair Daily dont keep me in the poor house ;D
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com