Trucks gone Wild at Triple Canopy Ranch 12-11/ 12-13

Started by Mudneck, December 01, 2009, 10:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z400stunter

Yeah he's been working on it day and night lately, and then had a fire in the carb up there. I like that it has spinners. They came in our dealership on a used car.
JUMP IT!

renmus

Quote from: Keeter on December 10, 2009, 05:58:56 PM
Quote from: renmus on December 10, 2009, 11:45:12 AM
Me.   And from what Matt Steele says, a "____" load of others.  ;D

Wonder if my chair will make an appearance. 

Your chair hung around longer than you did buddy!  You probably did not even hear the "o" of hello as quick as you were gone!  Maybe we should call you Cool Breeze!

Keeter

Quote from: renmus on December 14, 2009, 07:22:02 PM
Quote from: Keeter on December 10, 2009, 05:58:56 PM
Quote from: renmus on December 10, 2009, 11:45:12 AM
Me.   And from what Matt Steele says, a "____" load of others.  ;D

Wonder if my chair will make an appearance. 

Your chair hung around longer than you did buddy!  You probably did not even hear the "o" of hello as quick as you were gone!  Maybe we should call you Cool Breeze!
Come on Betsy, ya know I love ya. At the end of the day on my last run in the mud I broke a rear U-joint. I had to limp back to my camp on just the front shaft. I had to pull the rear shaft out while still in the middle of the mud hole. Dang the mud was DEEEEEEP! The bulldozer guy pulled me back up to the dirt road.  Wish I got his name. Super nice guy.

I can replace the U-joint but I think the engine in the Bronco is done. That knock is deafening. :-[ Now I start the search for another 460BBF.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com