Trucks gone Wild at Triple Canopy Ranch 12-11/ 12-13

Started by Mudneck, December 01, 2009, 10:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

indianjoe

Looks like fun!!! They are also having a raffle for a Polaris 90 ATV $10 a ticket, that will make someone happy at Christmas... ;D ;D

renmus

#2
Date is creeping up on us.  I am looking forward to it.  Every TCR trip has been a blast.  I am going to buy a ticket for the Polaris 90.  If I win, I am going to auction it and donate half the proceeds to Toys for Tots.  No kids in the family that could use it, so it would be fun to donate.

Rare Earth Rider

Well from I saw Sat nite you have a great chance to win it LOL.
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

renmus

#4
Quote from: Rare Earth Rider on December 04, 2009, 01:09:39 AM
Well from I saw Sat nite you have a great chance to win it LOL.
''

The baby girl I gave the bike to hopped on it with her short little legs and said "I pedallin', I pedallin'".  How sweet is that.  I mailed the jacket to a young boy I know that loves cammo.  I kept one hat and gave the other to a kid.  My big kid, ok my husband, is keeping the gun case.  (I had some help winning as well.  When Ricky (Big D) left, he gave me his lot of tickets as well.)

renmus


dannyboy

cant wait its gunna be a big one.  Ill be at my camp fri morning.
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

steelheader13

It will be a blast at TCR and remember to bring an unwrapped Toy for Tots.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
'08 Rhino 700 SE

renmus

#8
Quote from: steelheader13 on December 07, 2009, 06:38:02 PM
It will be a blast at TCR and remember to bring an unwrapped Toy for Tots.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

;D  Yay Toys for Tots!  Drop it off at the TGW booth in vendor row in exchange for a raffle ticket!  Just a couple days to go.  8)

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

renmus

Me.   And from what Matt Steele says, a "____" load of others.  ;D

Keeter

Quote from: renmus on December 10, 2009, 11:45:12 AM
Me.   And from what Matt Steele says, a "____" load of others.  ;D

Wonder if my chair will make an appearance. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Mudneck

LOL I just through that thing in the back of my truck. Im NOT strapping it down,so lets see if it makes it ::)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

renmus

Beauty day at TCR.  The pits looks nasty.  Good nasty.  Lot of muck, who is gonna get stuck?

Keeter

Quote from: renmus on December 11, 2009, 12:25:31 PM
Beauty day at TCR.  The pits looks nasty.  Good nasty.  Lot of muck, who is gonna get stuck?

Might be time to take the Ol' Ranger in. Yeah, RITE!
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

EIGER-MUDDER

i did make it for a day  nice mud  lot of ppl out there alot of fun ... jrpro u miss out the mud was like ryc...
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

jrpro130

Quote from: EIGER-MUDDER on December 13, 2009, 04:04:04 PM
i did make it for a day  nice mud  lot of ppl out there alot of fun ... jrpro u miss out the mud was like ryc...

aw man...I had to fix the bike, I got everything working fine but I am going new years so I'm trying to save...and I'm going to key west the week after new years...
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

bbf

had a good time the mud was nasty the buggy did well

renmus

quite a few pictures popping up.  Lots of Chuck's Trucks.
That place is in the top 10 (Top 1 in my opinion) of places to have fun riding. 

z400stunter

#21
Anyone have pics?  Any idea where I can find some?
JUMP IT!

renmus


z400stunter

Very cool, I'm gonna have to go to the next one. My friend's Jeep is the Lime green one with swamp thing on the side.  He was all excited that someone got a pic of him. Musta been after the fire. lol
JUMP IT!

renmus

I know Kawgirl got a couple pictures of SwampThing.  I think she will have the pics up on www.Mudneck.com in the next week or so. (Day jobs get in the way of all the fun things!!)  Neat jeep.  Loved the glowing red headlights!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com