6HR pro am

Started by DALEQUAD, November 30, 2009, 04:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DALEQUAD

is there a pro am/money class at the 6 hr for bikes? if so i know some guys that will race the bike class
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

I have just updated the classes to include men and womens cash classes.

I have made a mandatory minimum of 3 teams for men and 2 teams for women for the payout.

With the men, I know of at least 2 bike teams that say they are going to run the pro-am class, so with your guys that looks like it will fly.

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on November 30, 2009, 05:02:11 PM
I have just updated the classes to include men and womens cash classes.

I have made a mandatory minimum of 3 teams for men and 2 teams for women for the payout.

With the men, I know of at least 2 bike teams that say they are going to run the pro-am class, so with your guys that looks like it will fly.

and these are A-AA FTR guys, maybe they will bring more
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on November 30, 2009, 06:22:30 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 30, 2009, 05:02:11 PM
I have just updated the classes to include men and womens cash classes.

I have made a mandatory minimum of 3 teams for men and 2 teams for women for the payout.

With the men, I know of at least 2 bike teams that say they are going to run the pro-am class, so with your guys that looks like it will fly.

and these are A-AA FTR guys, maybe they will bring more

Very cool sir  ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com