Croom Wednesday 12/2 11:30am

Started by Agent, December 01, 2009, 10:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent

[COLOR="Red"]Croom. 11:00-11:30ish. Wednesday 12/2.[/COLOR]

My cell is 727-565-2895. Call me when you get there if you want to meet up. I will be parked in the front unless the road is smooth, in which case I'll go the the second area. I'll be in a black '02 Suburban with black american racing wheels pulling an open 6x12 utility trailer. I have room for one more quad if someone wants to throw in a few bucks for gas. Call or meet up. I may not get a chance to check the site before I go, so calling me is the best bet to let me know you are going, or if you need a pick up in the morning. I'll be driving from Indian Rocks Beach, which is just west of Largo, FL. (Just south of Clearwater)
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.