ARRRRRRGH Had to have the Sausage Cat Pull out the POPO!

Started by Jeff L, November 22, 2009, 11:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff L

My Son Hydro'd  the Big Bear, then I Hydro'd the POPO trying to pull him out.........Sausage Man to the rescue.............worse yet my daughter in law got pics!!!!!!


Thanks Paul and Matt, we had a great time today, Andy and Erin Thank You Much for your generosity, you guys are the Bomb.......
And Yes we really needed the Sausage Cat to pull us out...............ARRRRRRGH!!!!!

Ida_Mann

that's the exact spot that claimed my Rubicon and Mindy's Rhino

except I found out when I got back to camp that the seal on my airbox wasn't on correctly,,,,oops
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Paul_S

 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 No worries sir, sometimes I feel that I was put on this earth to un-stick stuck Popo's


Jeff L

Yep, my airbox was missing the drain plug.....worse than that, I knew it, but when my son got stuck with the Big Bear I figured heck it's not that deep..............well in retrospect, had I just backed in from the other side and thrown the strap I never would have been in more than 6" of muck.

And of course when we checked the Big Bear..........missing airbox drainplug!  >:(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com