Congrats Mark Madl on being a nominee for AMA ATV Youth Rider of the Year

Started by RTR_380/450R, November 21, 2009, 09:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com


RTN


Mrs.Nightbreed


trx#9

He's just lucky I didn't compete in it.  ;)

























I do have riding gear his age and older.  :D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!


RTR_380/450R

Quote from: trx#9 on November 23, 2009, 09:31:13 AM
He's just lucky I didn't compete in it.  ;)

Your old butt has about as much a chance as I do of doing that!!!

You remember when JT Racing gear was like today's Fox gear??!!
I still have some of that old stuff! :D























I do have riding gear his age and older.  :D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com