60th annual wild hog BBQ at the Everglades Sportsman and Conservation club

Started by lswjth2, November 22, 2009, 11:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lswjth2

All

We will be having our 60th annual Wild Hog BBQ on Saturday February 27th 2010. This will be held at the club with activities like country music, swamp buggy rides, archery, BB gun shoot, trap and skeet plus other activities and raffles. Please support a club that supports access to the woods. This is half way between Miami and Naples on Tamiami trail behind Monroe station on loop road. Tickets are $20.00 and that includes the food or you may buy a $10.00 non food ticket. Please call me with any questions at 239-784-1328, you may pay me via paypal at "lswjth2@yahoo.com". Thank you and hope to see you there......Rick

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

lswjth2

If you are a member you can ride your own ATV in the campground, if you are a visitor then no. We will be offering free swamp buggy rides all day long though...Hope this helps...

IXIswamperIXI

I haven't made it to the meetings like I wish, it's getting hard to with my 2 year old and my 4 month old but I am hoping to have my motor rebuilt by then, if I do I will bring it to help if any is needed.  Very good organization!!!   
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.