TOO FUNNY,LOL and kid safe

Started by stump66, June 26, 2005, 11:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

Modern version of the Birds & the Bees:

Little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"


The father answers: "Well, son, I guess one day you will need  to
find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room
on  Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we
met at a  cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where
your mother agreed to a  download from my hard drive. As soon
as I was ready to upload, we discovered  that neither one of us
had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete
button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared
and said: You've Got Male!"  :D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Hawgin4x4

I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

sct450

I don't care who you are,that's funny right there :D
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

KXKID


PureLogic

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

wheelie_boy

Quote from: sct450 on June 26, 2005, 01:47:12 PM
I don't care who you are,that's funny right there :D

LOL.  that is pretty funny.
05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com