Hooraaaay

Started by buythisatvstuff, November 10, 2009, 09:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buythisatvstuff

The "DC Sniper" is dead ! That's cause for celebration  <nanaparty>



I just wish he had been put down like a rabid dog before he could have went on his killing spree in which he murdered innocent people. My thoughts and prayers go out to their families and friends.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

AintSkeered

I just wish that after his execution I could have had a chance to behead him and defecate down his neck!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

digginfool

My step-father was in the hospital in Richmond waiting on a transplant at that time and my mother was terrified to travel from the place she was staying to the hospital.  It was bad enough she was watching her husband of 25 years waste away but then had to live with the terror of possibly being shot every time she walked outside.  I would like to have killed that SOB just for that.  Scumbag had the audacity of hope that a judge would grant him a reprieve.  What reprieve were his victims offered?  Good riddance.  I can only pray there is a special place in Hell for people like him.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com