PBIR 11-7-09 20k in payouts! *****NEW VIDEO UP OF LAST EVENT****

Started by Mudneck, November 03, 2009, 02:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

Last time there was no payout & 2-3 k people showed up, this will be huge!

http://racepbir.com/events/view/3758/date/2009-11-07/42.html
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

renmus

I have to miss it, because I will be here:

http://www.treascoast-motorsportspark.com/schedule.htm

There is something to do this weekend all up and down the east coast it seems.

stonny9

I will go to the next atv one if they have one.  I am dieing to ride my quad in a legal spot near south east fl.
Sold
2005 Brute Force 750 IRS w/mud bitches


2006 Sportsman 500 EFI w/mud bitches

Mudneck

It was a shame.  :(The last ATV event only had 30 participants. Everyone is always complaining and yet another example of how this group cant get its sh*t together.Since it was such a poor showing they will combine the neaxt ATV event with the sled pulls. Start Atv drags at noon & than than the truck pulls at 4. Ill keep you all posted on the dates. ;)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

Loaded up & ready to head out in AM. Nice only havig to drive 20 minutes from the house to see a real cool event!

 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqh3t8Sr5YQ



[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Patricia Pearce

Hey, Werner and Sumner Mark & I will be going out to check it out tomorrow. Get some ideas for the new mud race track for the park. Hope to see you all!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

indianjoe

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on November 07, 2009, 06:10:41 AM
Hey, Werner and Sumner Mark & I will be going out to check it out tomorrow. Get some ideas for the new mud race track for the park. Hope to see you all!!!

Patti,

Make sure Werner is behaving when you get there, Betsy and I will be at Treasure Coast Motorsports in Fellsmere with our newly done 2nd rig,

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Patricia Pearce

OK, now that's a lot of responsibility, got my hands full with Mark! LOL
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

jrpro130

I gotta have more than a weeks notice.  I don't keep up with this stuff...

I would have got my stuff ready and been racing had I known earlier.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Keeter

Quote from: indianjoe on November 07, 2009, 11:30:38 AM
Quote from: Patricia Pearce on November 07, 2009, 06:10:41 AM
Hey, Werner and Sumner Mark & I will be going out to check it out tomorrow. Get some ideas for the new mud race track for the park. Hope to see you all!!!

Patti,

Make sure Werner is behaving when you get there, Betsy and I will be at Treasure Coast Motorsports in Fellsmere with our newly done 2nd rig,

And a very nice rig at that to.   :)
2019 Can Am 850 XMR