ALL TT and FLAT TRACK racers , peewee's to open pro

Started by cj, November 03, 2009, 09:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cj

Who is still interested in TT racing?
I would like to hear from everybody that raced TT or flat track,and any newcomers to the sport.
they still have a TT track set up at thunderbowl,and no good reason,not to get a new series started up.
the track staff are new to the racing scene ,but seem to want to get things setup correctly.
we have attended the first races they had ,and other than a few small thing to work out,it didn't go too bad.
I would like to know what everyone thinks,and get some feedback,I sure don't want everybody to give up just because we have had a few changes throw at us.






jayman

My son and I are interested but not until the new year.........tt for both of us
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

cj

Quote from: jayman on November 03, 2009, 11:48:11 PM
My son and I are interested but not until the new year.........tt for both of us

that's great to hear,I was wondering what happened to your group,you were doing pretty good .

jayman

We have gone through a rough path this year but we will be back and hopefully racing at thunderbowl on the tt track  ;)
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

250rsith

I got to race at the thunderbowl on the tt track, my first and had a blast, glad to hear they will bring it back, will love to do it again!!!  :ThumbsUp.gif
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

cj

Quote from: jayman on November 04, 2009, 12:31:22 AM
We have gone through a rough path this year but we will be back and hopefully racing at thunderbowl on the tt track  ;)

Im glad to hear thing's have smoothed over for you,it's still pretty rough around here,i'll be glad to see some of the old crew again.

jayman

I hope the new management still wants to have the tt track.........biggest thing is support though and I know I am the wrong one speaking of supporting a track.  Like I said I have had a rough year but we definitely LOVE racing and we will be back sooner than later!!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

cj

Quote from: 250rsith on November 04, 2009, 01:26:32 AM
I got to race at the thunderbowl on the tt track, my first and had a blast, glad to hear they will bring it back, will love to do it again!!!  :ThumbsUp.gif

yea,I sure would like to get it back to how it was,there were a lot of good times at that track,met a lot of good people!
what class did you run.
We have the opportunity get a TT series going again,I would hate to see if go to wast,and die out completely.

jayman

I ran the vet 30, Tyler was in the youth 400cc and of course we ran the UTV class  :drive.gif
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

cj

Quote from: jayman on November 04, 2009, 01:46:53 AM
I hope the new management still wants to have the tt track.........biggest thing is support though and I know I am the wrong one speaking of supporting a track.  Like I said I have had a rough year but we definitely LOVE racing and we will be back sooner than later!!!!

they said they will keep the TT,and get us set up on some dates,we just need to say when,and show up,
as for your support,there is no explination needed,its been tough everywere,and it's keeping a lot of people home.
I would be nice to have your group back again,hopfuly some day soon!

jayman

Quote from: cj on November 04, 2009, 02:05:53 AM
Quote from: jayman on November 04, 2009, 01:46:53 AM
I hope the new management still wants to have the tt track.........biggest thing is support though and I know I am the wrong one speaking of supporting a track.  Like I said I have had a rough year but we definitely LOVE racing and we will be back sooner than later!!!!

they said they will keep the TT,and get us set up on some dates,we just need to say when,and show up,
as for your support,there is no explination needed,its been tough everywere,and it's keeping a lot of people home.
I would be nice to have your group back again,hopfuly some day soon!

Thanks!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

250rsith

I got to race the +35 class and the 250 2 stroke class, does somebody knows if they will run a knobby class?
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Just 4 fun

It would be great to have something going on there again. Count me in for 2.

cj

Quote from: 250rsith on November 04, 2009, 02:26:32 AM
I got to race the +35 class and the 250 2 stroke class, does somebody knows if they will run a knobby class?

To start off they may allow knobbies,but after the karts start back up .I think they will stop allowing them.

cj

Quote from: Just 4 fun on November 06, 2009, 03:48:40 PM
It would be great to have something going on there again. Count me in for 2.
That sounds great,have you raced there before?