atv store outside of croom

Started by dmfm4744, November 05, 2009, 07:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is there any other store by croom?

yes
2 (40%)
no
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 4

dmfm4744

Oas powersport outside of croom has gone out of business. Is there anywhere else where i could buy parts since i wil be going with my whole family this thanksgiven ;D..I guess anything about an hour away would be ok.

Thanks

dmfm4744


greenmachine

about 15-20 miles south on I-75 is a big honda dealer right at the exit. I think Hwy 54.
Or go in thru Brooksville and about 10 miles past town on Hwy 50 is a couple motorcycle shops.

Busta Nutt

why don't you fix your junk before you go there?

dmfm4744

Quote from: Busta Nutt on November 05, 2009, 11:40:02 PM
why don't you fix your junk before you go there?
[/quote

all my JUNK is ready to go...Its just in case something would break.... but thanks for the SMART ASS answer i appreciate it.

dmfm4744

Quote from: greenmachine on November 05, 2009, 10:50:01 PM
about 15-20 miles south on I-75 is a big honda dealer right at the exit. I think Hwy 54.
Or go in thru Brooksville and about 10 miles past town on Hwy 50 is a couple motorcycle shops.

hwy 50 which direction? I'm not from around there..

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

gearhead400

With that name, did you expect anything else? Lol sucks about oas!!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Busta Nutt

you sir are welcome and if you need anything else let me know.

zman03

does anyone Know how to get ahold of the owner (danny)  Cause I have been trying to reach him with no replies?  I had my bike gettin some work done on it and have not spoke with him for a week. I need my bike back!!!  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

svtbolt04

I wonder if WFO kawasaki stands for Wide F#%kin Open...
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

z400250

I'm pretty sure that wfo is closed down also
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

sgtbandit

going towards Orlando on fifty, theres a Honda and Yamaha shop side by side more or less. About an hour or so. Look up Barnies in Brookesville also.
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

Andy9933

The store next to croom is opening up again.I was there saturday,not much for some inventory. He said they should be open officially turkey day weekend.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

DALEQUAD

Quote from: zman03 on November 07, 2009, 12:54:22 AM
does anyone Know how to get ahold of the owner (danny)  Cause I have been trying to reach him with no replies?  I had my bike gettin some work done on it and have not spoke with him for a week. I need my bike back!!!  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can probaby find him at dade city mx on bike points nights
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]