L-CROSS ADULT NEW YEARS PARTY DEC. 31st-JAN.3rd

Started by Patricia Pearce, November 02, 2009, 01:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricia Pearce

There will still be a T-Shirt contest, don't know if it will be wet! :-\ :-\
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

deezull

so is it busy there?  Did the cold scare anybody away?  :-\

Turboderf

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on January 01, 2010, 07:00:19 AM
There will still be a T-Shirt contest, don't know if it will be wet! :-\ :-\
this sure be good tonight weather call for freeze tonight in the 30s

renmus

#53
not as busy as it should have been.  It's a shame too, because they have put on quite a good party for us all.  cold doesnt scare us, there were girls with bikinis on at 8pm yesterday evening.  what is up with you guys and gals who stayed home??!!

Patricia Pearce

Thanks Betsy! No, NOT busy but we still had a very nice event. What troopers the girls were for the T-Shirt contest tonight. Notice I said T-Shirt Not Wet!! Still had a great time and we are looking forward to the next event. In 2 weeks we will have another RALLY RACE along with our regular family Mud Fest. This rally racing is new and we are trying to figure out a way we can include the atv's. Thank you to every one who came out and rang in the NEW YEAR with us. Hope everyone has a HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!! I will have photos up soon on our web site.   l-cross.com
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

renmus

I know you guys put a LOT into getting the place ready and planning the event.  I always enjoy LCross.  Thank YOU.

Patricia Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

crom A zone

o ya what a good event had alot of fun    meet some new people and got cool mudneck long sleeve shirt got it on now lol


2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

renmus

Matt made the ultimate show of caring.  he held her hair back while she barfed up her alcohol.  true love

Patricia Pearce

EEWWWW!!! That's GROSS!

Anyone who has pictures they want to share of this New Year's event can send them to me and I will get them up on the site!

Thanks again to everyone who chose to come out and weather the RAIN & COLD to ring in the NEW YEAR with us @ L-CROSS!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

I was able to get some photos up on the site today. I will put more up tomorrow. What a long process. Someone needs to invent a lightning speed up loader!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

zman03

Are there any plans for a regular (dry) trail sytem that people can ride with sport quads? In south florida there is a lack of  (dry)trails for sport quads this would be a great addition to the facility. I hope it will be considered for the future. I love Croom but its 300 miles away. Lcross seems pretty close and I can always get plenty of volunteers to mark trails or help if needed to set this up. Please think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Patricia Pearce

#63
Zman03,
We have had the MX track & Harescramble trails open for 2 years now. The trails are dry, tight and fast. You must wear safety gear to ride either the MX track or the Trails. The trails may only be ridden by Sport Quads and Dirt Bikes and are open EVERY SUNDAY 8am-5pm. Cost is $20.00 for the day and all non riders (spectators)are $5.00 for the day. We aren't open on the Sundays of Adult events and Race weekends. These trails are changed several times a year as we host FTR & SSQSA races and now the Enduro races as well. Hope to see you soon on a Sunday. Also there is a $5.00 membership card you will have to buy 1 time a year. The MX track is 1 mile and the HS Trail is 10 miles.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

zman03

Thank you for the response I hope to be out soon and enjoy the trails. I have heard good things about the events and have been there before (1st annual atv rally), although its been a bit. I will keep posted for future events and hope you guys keep up the good work. I think I would be interested in the future to be a vendor if possible to sell a new line of clothing that would target your customers. If you could pm me with any info I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Patricia Pearce

#65
That would be great we would love to have you! Wait for a big event. The vending department has been slow with this economy, But come ride on Sundays and see how you like the trails.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

Hey Betsy
You need to clear your mailbox, it's full and can't receive any pm's. LOL
I changed Dave's, I mean Mike's name on the site. LOL
Tell him I'm sorry. I don't know Werner's wife's name either. Therefore Mr & Mrs MUDNECK!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Mudneck

Melinda or as I like to call her sometimes >:(  nevermind   ::)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Patricia Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"