Gators Squeaker

Started by digginfool, October 25, 2009, 03:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

The Gators barely squeaked out a win tonight.  While the score said they won by 10, they really only won by 3; that last touchdown was a gimme from the troublesome SEC officiating crew.  Thankfully, Alabama barely squeezed out a win against Tennessee and I can't see Texas jumping over both for the #1 spot in the BCS but I bet the SEC doesn't fare well in the AP poll.  Anyway, gotta love the Gators!!

GO  GATORS!!!!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Sleazy_Rider78

That Miss. State player definately knocked the ball out of the Gator's hands before he crossed the goal line for the interception that was run back for a TD. 
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

B. Graves

Yea, I dont think that was a TD either. Im the biggest Gator fan youll ever want to meet and i dont think it should have counted. Didnt really matter though. They would still have the win. The last 2 weeks have shortened my life by a few years. Im only 19 and Im gonna have gray hair soon. I take this football sh*t way too serious.