Member area open halloween

Started by Paul_S, October 24, 2009, 08:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Our newly grassed member area will be open for members at the Halloween event.

We may open it permanently for members, just depends on how well the new grass stands up to traffic.  ;D

TLittle

2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

duroc825

Just curious what ya ended up planting up there Paul? Even if it's weeds and it's green it's got to be an improvement! Man I gotta get back up there seein as I've never had anything less than a blast in times past. Work just has me from one end of the state to the other and mostly down there in that "lower" part.  :'(

greenmachine

the grassy area was great. Plenty of room.

OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Ida_Mann

gotta love that grass, it was great not having to knock the sand off my shoes every time I stepped in the trailer.

it was great Paul
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com