calling all photoshop and logo pros

Started by buythisatvstuff, October 22, 2009, 07:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buythisatvstuff

I'm looking for someone to help out with making up a team logo for my girls' softball team. I know Bruinbabe was great with this stuff on the other site, does anyone here have skills they'd like to showcase ? Some of the girls liked the name coyotes. I have found several pics and logos online that could be used to make up a team logo, or one could be done from scratch. If you have the skills and are willing to help out please let me know. I have a few ideas but I'm open.
Thanks
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

buythisatvstuff

Thanks I didn't know she had her own forum. I appreciate it.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

OPowersports

I should have added her name there is RamThisRdnkGrl.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

buythisatvstuff

I sent her an email and she's gonna see what she can come up with  ;)
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: OPowersports on October 24, 2009, 02:32:44 AM
I should have added her name there is RamThisRdnkGrl.


Haha, does anyone else see the humor in her screen name? Kind of makes her seem like a "loose" girl.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on October 24, 2009, 04:44:37 AM
Quote from: OPowersports on October 24, 2009, 02:32:44 AM
I should have added her name there is RamThisRdnkGrl.


Haha, does anyone else see the humor in her screen name? Kind of makes her seem like a "loose" girl.

yea, i got a cheep laugh from the name lol

OPowersports

Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on October 24, 2009, 12:05:12 PM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on October 24, 2009, 04:44:37 AM
Quote from: OPowersports on October 24, 2009, 02:32:44 AM
I should have added her name there is RamThisRdnkGrl.


Haha, does anyone else see the humor in her screen name? Kind of makes her seem like a "loose" girl.

yea, i got a cheep laugh from the name lol
She has a Dodge Ram.. But I am sure she knew what she chose for a screen name. But I assure you she is not like that.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.