99 300ex wont start with push button but will roll start

Started by 99_300ex, October 16, 2009, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

99_300ex

Does anyone have any idea why my 99 300ex will start when I roll it and pop the clutch. First of all, I have a dead battery so I had to try and jump it off with cables, it will turn over but it wont start. If I roll it it starts right up and I can ride it. Does anyone know what is causing this? :(

gearhead400

When you have a fully charged battery it won't start, just turns over? I'd say it'd have to be some kind of neutral safety switch I'd imagine.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

99_300ex

But what fuses? The Only fuse I know of is by the airbox