Old Group Ride Pics!?!?

Started by NYRAPTOR, October 14, 2009, 09:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

i know these should be in the pic section but more people will look here first. post up your old group ride pics and share the memories of yesteryear! my first time at ocala when i was still a dang yankee. :-*

NYRAPTOR

my truck had a snowplow set up on it.  ;D

NYRAPTOR

i'm going to dig up some more. i guess this was 03/04 maybe. i have posted some before but for those who haven't seen these, enjoy.

svtbolt04

Ever since I joined this site, I've wanted to do an ATVflorida ride. I attended the ATV rally and had a great time!

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

assbandit

Cool pics man!! Where in the forest is that pit located? I want to climb some hills.

NYRAPTOR

we started off at big scrub and then got lost. the pit was awesome. i guess this was a few years before they changed the rules there.

LostCause

That almost looks like the old Satellite pit.  The pit that was on 73 had a huge water hole in it.

The pits got closed down because people we acting the fool in there.  I was there the night that the truck fell off the cliff and had to have Life flight brought in.

Another night one of my friends rolled his truck 5 times going down 73.

Had some good times out there.  To bad it is not the same.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Chillinthemost

Quote from: assbandit on October 15, 2009, 02:37:33 AM
Cool pics man!! Where in the forest is that pit located? I want to climb some hills.
There are NO pits, puddles, or anything challenging to do there any more.  :'( :'(
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost


This is a pic from a kids group ride that I hosted at my place in the forest. We rode about 10 miles and then had a big lunch break and then about 10 more miles. Our line of kids and parents must have been 1/4 mile long. What a great day.
Everyplace that I took them that day is now illegal :'(.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

greenmachine

Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 15, 2009, 04:52:30 PM

This is a pic from a kids group ride that I hosted at my place in the forest. We rode about 10 miles and then had a big lunch break and then about 10 more miles. Our line of kids and parents must have been 1/4 mile long. What a great day.
Everyplace that I took them that day is now illegal :'(.
I would love to get in on one of these with my son and daughter

NYRAPTOR

its a shame that the place is like that now. i'm glad i got to go and ride some of it before they got so strict.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com