New Forums

Started by FloridaATVs-com, June 21, 2005, 05:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FloridaATVs-com

I don't want to tick anyone off, but I opened a new forum at http://www.floridaatvs.com

Check it out.
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

speedman8903

dats good, y u think u will tick sum one off???
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

Chuck_Norris


SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FloridaATVs-com on June 21, 2005, 05:25:44 PM
I don't want to tick anyone off, but I opened a new forum at http://www.floridaatvs.com

Check it out.

Why would you want to devide us and our sport? We should all be working on unity, not twenty different forums all talking about the same thing! Good luck... but im happy here ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

o4250

8 ATV sites for Florida only. I didn't know Florida was so big!

speedman8903

i think its good dat we have so many sites, more riders for our sport. probaply get ridin spots back, u never know. chris aka speedman
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: speedman8903 on June 21, 2005, 09:52:55 PM
i think its good dat we have so many sites, more riders for our sport. probaply get ridin spots back, u never know. chris aka speedman

my only point is this, if we all only belonged to this site it would be much easier to spread the word and combine our efforts, jmo ;D

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 21, 2005, 10:02:32 PM
Quote from: speedman8903 on June 21, 2005, 09:52:55 PM
i think its good dat we have so many sites, more riders for our sport. probaply get ridin spots back, u never know. chris aka speedman

my only point is this, if we all only belonged to this site it would be much easier to spread the word and combine our efforts, jmo ;D
The reason for having mulitple site is the ability to choose forum content. if you dont like to wear your helmet you cant post pics here, if you dont agree with another person view you are considered a liberal looser or a Jesus Freak. hosting your own site is self expression and Belief. if you believe Honda quads are your forte then is EX riders was formed. Yamaha quad riders have Bluetraxx and Other Yamaha Quad related sites. If you have a strong Conviction for Christ. then www.quadsforchrist.net is your home
UNITY is a funny thing we might have a common interest being  quads but each person is different and original. UNITY has boundries that once crossed cause conflict.

Robert4570

"UNITY is a funny thing we might have a common interest being  quads but each person is different and original. UNITY has boundries that once crossed cause conflict"

You said it Chuck .

ish

i personally think it's great having more than one site. i come to this one to check out group rides around the state. but with atvmiaxtreme for example we all hang out every weekend. weather we ride or not. sometimes we all go out to a club or bowling or b-day parties, on memorial day for example we rented 7 rooms in ft lauderdale by the sea. and we had a great time.
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

budman

I can't even read that site, the type is too small............
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

raptor426

I like ATV FLORIDA better.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

budman

Quote from: raptor426 on June 22, 2005, 08:16:15 AM
I like ATV FLORIDA better.


I would like to at least read it, cuz it may be a good site without all the lecturing bullshit I have seen here lately...........
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: budman on June 22, 2005, 09:51:02 AM
Quote from: raptor426 on June 22, 2005, 08:16:15 AM
I like ATV FLORIDA better.


  without all the lecturing bullsh*t I have seen here lately...........

I'll second that.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

budman

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 22, 2005, 09:52:22 AM
Quote from: budman on June 22, 2005, 09:51:02 AM
Quote from: raptor426 on June 22, 2005, 08:16:15 AM
I like ATV FLORIDA better.


  without all the lecturing bullsh*t I have seen here lately...........

I'll second that.



OMG.... thanks Mike, lets hope the childish crap stops...and just ride
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Hoosier Daddy

well i went over to that new site and was like "knock knock.. anyone home?" "hello!!" no one was there so i left... ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

SkyHighT100

I'm glad I wasnt the only one noticeing all the lecturing issues... it's almost like everyone seems to be really high strung... and are getting pissed at EVERYTHING.. it's getting really old really fast... that's why I havent posted that much on here the last month or two. Hopefully certain people decide to finally get down off thier high horse and join in on the fun instead of annoying everyone else where there antics... we'll see what happens, lol.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Ida_Mann

I prefer this site over the others I have seen, but that's just my opinion.

let's ride.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on June 22, 2005, 11:16:57 AM
I'm glad I wasnt the only one noticeing all the lecturing issues... it's almost like everyone seems to be really high strung... and are getting pissed at EVERYTHING.. it's getting really old really fast... that's why I havent posted that much on here the last month or two. Hopefully certain people decide to finally get down off thier high horse and join in on the fun instead of annoying everyone else where there antics... we'll see what happens, lol.

I understand what you're saying, but I kind of find the antics funny. It's those crazy responses, mine included, that make my workday a little more interesting :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

gtnwood

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

1slowfox

I dont hve a problem with it even though it almost all the same people on EVERY SITE !

LOL



Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 22, 2005, 09:52:22 AM
Quote from: budman on June 22, 2005, 09:51:02 AM
Quote from: raptor426 on June 22, 2005, 08:16:15 AM
I like ATV FLORIDA better.


without all the lecturing bullsh*t I have seen here lately...........

I'll second that.



I'l third that.  wait, can you third something? oh well i did. but yeah, this website is great, I just wish some people would understand this is America and we are all different and just get off their high horse and shutup.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

gery350

i registered. and yes i'd have to say this is my fav. forum. (so far)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

PureLogic

I barely have enough time for this one and you want me to look at another one??

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

dmljohnson

well once its a florida ohv site...i'll support them..who ever they are.....i'll sign up......i see nothing wrong with it.....infact great job.....
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

bigscrub79

All the arguements and lectures crack me up, the problem is ppl take it so personally. We all want the same end result (more riding area), makes us kinda like a family always arguing and complaining but in the end we will all unite and stand up together for what we believe.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com