QUAD RIDERS sumpter race on 10-17 who's planning to race

Started by cj, October 12, 2009, 10:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cj

What's up guys,
just wondering who is planning on racing this weekend,adults and peewee's

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

HillKiller

   I am down a few more weeks but I plan to be at Jasper. Quad guys bring your nads to Jasper cause you'll need 'em! Pretty sure Derek is still rebuilding but plans to be at Jasper also.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Gulley421

I can not make this weekend either. I really want to run Sumter but there is just to much going on this month, hopefully next time. But I will be dusting the quads off for the Jasper race. Not sure what class yet, 30+ or Open? Depends on what I will be riding and if I sell my rmz450.  Hope to see yall there
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com