Are there showers at the campground?

Started by D33411, September 01, 2009, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D33411

Hi, all.  I am just checking out to see if there are showers at the Lake Delancy campground.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  Thanks.  Dawn

ridgerunner

No showers  at the riding area campground pit toilets only

pywacket1955

Do they still have water hookups or do
you need to bring it with you?
Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

YFZRob

No, the water is only at Big Scrub....there isn't water available at Delancy.  I'm hoping to head out this weekend to Delancy, but rain chances are high.  I'm banking on no tent campers (gotta be crazy this time of year) or at least any near me so I can keep the genny running overnight like just about everyone else who wants A/C.
-Robert-
-2009 KTM 525 XC Quad, FTR #8 Quad 30+
-1988 250R, Almost all original
-2006 Rincon 680
-2008 KTM 200 XCW, FTR #78C C-200.

D33411


dansummersill

Big Scubb campground has two brand new bath houses with flushing torlets and shower stalls with dressing rooms. But there is no shade to be found in camp ground unless you bring your own.
Lake Delancey west has port a johns. There is no water. In lake delancey east, right next door there is hand pump for water. The camp ground has plenty of scubb oaks for shade. I was camping there Oct 4th thru 10th. While there bear came thru our camp twice. They kept thier distance. Made for good pictures

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com