Yall got one of these? DONT THINK SO

Started by LakeMaryKid, July 12, 2005, 04:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Somebody ruined the cover with all that writing :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Inyourdraft2000

 8)                                                                                                       8)

I used to have all kinds of Autographs from NAscar pros, Baseball,
Basketball, As a kid growing up I thought I had a gold mine.
Now looking at what I have I have learned its all worthless. How much demand is there for that magezine w/ those sigs. My cards and such is probably worth 1500.00 tops.... And the value is always determind by the eye of the beholder.....
But in short enjoy it now but dont invest to much into the autographs because 15 years from now they will probably be has beens....
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Honda328i

That's a shame, I always keep my prized magazines away from children with crayons.   ;D  ;D  hee hee
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

ucfneed2ride

He might have went to a race or show and got them for free. In which case the experience itself would be pretty sweet.
I have baseball, basketball, and football cards out the a$$ from when I was a kid. Of course i thought that they would be worth tons as time went by. I thought hey my dads Mickey Mantle and Babe Ruth cards are worth a ton so will my Nolan Ryans or whatever. They printed so damn many of them that mine arent worth too much now adays. I suppose it was a good hobby though just not much of an investment.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

LOL LMK! Your a trip.....


We took him to th ESPN Great outdoor games this weekend and took him in the pits. Him and Shaun walked around and got all the riders to sign their books...Shaun hung the posters with the signatures up in the shop he is so proud ;D

It was a great experience! I am glad you had a good time 8)

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 12, 2005, 05:45:59 PM
LOL LMK! Your a trip.....


We took him to th ESPN Great outdoor games this weekend and took him in the pits. Him and Shaun walked around and got all the riders to sign their books...Shaun hung the posters with the signatures up in the shop he is so proud ;D

It was a great experience! I am glad you had a good time 8)

hehe hell yeah. Cant beat shaking Wes Miller's hand or doug gust's or hell HAVING THE BUSINESS CARD YOU DESIGNED IN DANA CREECH'S WALLET. LMFAO hehe the experience was sick. Thanks again nightbreed's :-*
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

DRWalum

Sounds like your not in it for the money , but just a great time  ;D  ;D

  Some posts thought your flaunting yor riches  >:(  >:( 

  I have some pics and sigs of some VERY special cup drivers ( Neil Bonnet & Davey Allison ) ........... need I say more. $$$$$$$$$$$$ to me . And to someone to say they aren't worth any thing ?? SCREWIM !!

      Enjoy Life  ;)
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Thrumud

Who's the chick on the bottom of the mag ? 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Dr.Dirt

I don't know who that chick is but you better watch out because apparently she is explosive.

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

TBR_#86

some of my friends and i went to orlando to see the great outdoor games and they saaid they cancelled! but of course that was after two hours of waiting on a bus in the rain! all i got out of it is a lost bookbag with a $400 camera in it. it sucked
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

MX411

i got one jus not with all those signatures

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com