Monday night football should be a barn burner folks!!!!!!!

Started by FishaHallic, October 05, 2009, 08:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

Green Bay against Minnesota, this should be good.  I hope Farve gets sloberknockered.

yfz122

Forget that. I hope he rips them a new one!!
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

MadMudder

I think it wound up being like the most watched monday night football game ever or something. Around 28million watched it. I mean favre is great and all but you gotta give credit to aaron rodgers. He got sacked like what 8 times and still had his team in it in the 4th quarter. One of those 2 onside kicks bounce their way and they are in a position to win it. Im tellin ya this guy is going to be something special.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

AintSkeered

We're all quick to kick old dogs to the curb these days. But, Favre still gets the intended results! The guys arm is still better than Rodgers' and time will tell if he'll have the same stamina.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com