I actually went riding ! ! !

Started by Davidld98, October 06, 2009, 02:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidld98

Went ridin down at the ranch Sat night, how bout the other 171 riders on here. Or is it politics as always. >:(
08 RTV1100
03 Rincon
03 E-Z Go

digginfool

Just waiting for a little cooler weather and then we'll be there most every weekend.  I've got lots of work to do on my camp.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

ScooterB

I'm still nursing a broken hand, hopefully will back on the bike by November..
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Davidld98

So do I , but spent all my time ridin instead. Maybe next time I'll go w/out the 4wheeler.
08 RTV1100
03 Rincon
03 E-Z Go

EIGER-MUDDER

waiting for my bikes get out of shop, then its on have not rode 5/mos  :(
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

dannyboy

As soon as it cools down ill be at RR at least one weekend a month
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

MadMudder

Went out saturday. Had allot of fun. Front end is tore up in the bike. 4wd only works when the front tires arent under strain. If it gets in deepish mud or something like that it quits. Useful I know. Anyway more stuff to fix and whatnot. I dont get all the hate on politics. I ride every weekend with my family and friends. Then at night during the week or whatever I like to get on and discuss politics. Not impossible to do both.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

dannyboy

I could care less, I just want to ride and meet people at the ranch so I have other camps to visit and people to ride with.
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

EIGER-MUDDER

im going out there oct22-25  im me  well meet up and ride thats if ur in to mud riding
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

jrpro130

Quote from: EIGER-MUDDER on October 06, 2009, 10:23:33 PM
waiting for my bikes get out of shop, then its on have not rode 5/mos  :(

yea mike what the heck.  we need to ride asap
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

mrbones

When is summer going to be over? Riding is good for the soul.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: mrbones on October 08, 2009, 03:42:41 PM
When is summer going to be over? Riding is good for the soul.

You are right Mr. Bones! People seem to be up tight right now on the fourm. Maybe we do need to be riding more to ease tensions and relax. I konw i am one who need that!  :'(
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Anoriginal

What about another group ride? The only question is....where?

The Plex would make a fun destination for a giant atvflorida.com ride.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

renmus

Madison is just too far for me.  I am heading out to Polk Co in the morning.  Will be able to get some riding in this weekend.

digginfool

Unfortunately, the Plex is a very long way from South Florida.  I've only been up that way once with my ATVs since it opened and that was on my way back from Colorado.  Now that you have to have a membership, don't know if I'll ever make it up since it seems the specials are usually during a holiday weekend.  Guess it will have to be the Ranch or SE for me.  Those of us that belong can certainly make a ride there!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

pywacket1955

WE WILL BE GOING TO RIVER RANCH THIS WEEK END.  CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE
BBQ.  BUT GIVE IT HELL ON SUNDAY.  I HEAR THERE IS LOT OF WATER OUT
THERE. 
Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

Anoriginal

I need to head out to RR. It's been a long time since I was there.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Davidld98

Was out there again Sat night in my jeep, wet and dry depending on where your at.
08 RTV1100
03 Rincon
03 E-Z Go

Anoriginal

I'm leaving in the morning for my place in the Big Cypress. However, I am taking my buggy. It's still a bit too wet for the ATV and I have a bunch of stuff I need to haul in.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Anoriginal

Keeter:

I know...I know...

We had a full house and it was a work weekend thrown together in a hurry. Managed to make it out one day for a long buggy ride into a part of the Big Cypress I'd never traveled to. Water was pretty high in places.

The NPS was out in force too. We were stopped on the way out by a ranger who checked our ORV stickers and licenses along with the hunting licenses of those of us with guns. She flat out told us that she was out there looking for ATV's and that the ATV's are their biggest problem.

I for one, am glad to see the stepped up enforcement and hope that the increased presence will curb the idiots like those that closed the holeylands for us. According to what I hear from the ORVAC folks, we're looking at a ban on 2x4 ATV's in the Big Cypress real soon. I say GREAT!!! It's not a sport bike place. And, if banning the 2x4's keeps it open for more people in the long run while cutting back on problems...why not?
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

digginfool

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 09, 2009, 05:36:17 PM
I need to head out to RR. It's been a long time since I was there.

When you're ready to head out there, give me a heads up.  My camp's not ready for entertaining yet but I'll meet you at the swimming hole to tip back a couple cold ones.   ;)  I was planning to go to the Ranch this weekend to start work on the roof but the wife sabotaged those plans.  I'll be putting down a wood floor in my son's room instead.   :'(  We'll defintitely be out there the weekend of Nov. 7 to finally start on the repairs. 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Keeter

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 21, 2009, 12:51:29 PM
Keeter:

I know...I know...

We had a full house and it was a work weekend thrown together in a hurry. Managed to make it out one day for a long buggy ride into a part of the Big Cypress I'd never traveled to. Water was pretty high in places.

The NPS was out in force too. We were stopped on the way out by a ranger who checked our ORV stickers and licenses along with the hunting licenses of those of us with guns. She flat out told us that she was out there looking for ATV's and that the ATV's are their biggest problem.

I for one, am glad to see the stepped up enforcement and hope that the increased presence will curb the idiots like those that closed the holeylands for us. According to what I hear from the ORVAC folks, we're looking at a ban on 2x4 ATV's in the Big Cypress real soon. I say GREAT!!! It's not a sport bike place. And, if banning the 2x4's keeps it open for more people in the long run while cutting back on problems...why not?

I hope.  :)
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com