Bartow MX wednesday 6/22

Started by Ride1Rob, June 20, 2005, 09:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

Good way to learn how to ride in the MUD. 
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ride1Rob

I'm ticked  >:(. Was nice w/ good cloud cover all day. 3:30 a nice 20min shower came through. Got about 5 miles from the track and the sky falls in. I hate summer weather. Guess that I'll try it again tomorrow.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

ATOMCRF450

#27
Quote from: dreth on June 22, 2005, 07:40:29 PM
i just drove 200miles to take my wife to eat at KFC :o  we got 99 miles into our trip to bartow and it started pouring down :'(


>:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(  >:(  >:(
I did the same thing one time, but i went all the way to GA ate breakfast and turned around.
but that's fl weather...it sucks

Dreth hit me up next time you go to bartow I live 20 min from there...

Nightbreed

When are we going to try again? I like that track, we raced there at the last FTR event. I will post some rain pics in the am.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Flea_Jumper

 >:(  I am up for it Today or Friday if the weather holds.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Didnt go so well....... >:( Check this out:





Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com