Bartow MX wednesday 6/22

Started by Ride1Rob, June 20, 2005, 09:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

About 8 of us are gonna meet up wednesday nite at Bartow for some seat time. Gates open up at 4pm and riding ends at 10pm. If anyone wants to ride come on out it'll be quite fun. Normally a nice lil turnout of quads too ;).
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

kevoquad

i know i'll be there.    and im pretty sure at least 3 more are coming with me.       i just hope the concession is open        i want that sweet tea!!!
04 yfz450     " quad open #1b "
03 kodiak 400 4x4
04 nissan titan

Flea_Jumper

If we come from Orlando, what is the quickest way there from I-4?  Last time we went the track was underwater but I took the back way in and it takes a while, there has to be a shorter way.

Ride1Rob

Which way did you come last time?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

im in! ill be there around 6:30pm

Mrs.Nightbreed

We're in. I was going to go to Bithlo tonight but it looks yuck over there and I am not really in the mood. Is the track set up like it was for the FTR race?

YFZ450-Tampa

Well well, looks like it is going to be a nice riding night, count me on.
And about the trck set up, as far as I understand, it is the same set up Mrs. Nightbreed.
Hey Rob it will be nice to see you up there.

See you guys tomorrow
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

atvaltz

we got 5 guys coming  up we will be there at  4 sharp
1 word   suzuki     nough said

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Oldracer#23

Hey Luis and Kevin, I think that I can make it as well.  My wife is scheduled to be induced on Friday morning.  If she doesn't go early, then I will be there. ;D

in0v8er

dang i wanna ride but i think my knee is messed up so i dont think i will be riding tommorow nite

Oldracer#23


in0v8er

haha like it seriously is killin me mite try and make it out there but i dunno if i will ride or not

dreth

fleajumper and his family will be there! thats 3, should be plenty of corner sweepers out there tommorrow night ;)

in0v8er

Billy im thinkin about ordering those asterik knee braces for when i ride from now on if i had something like that to wear tommorow i would prolly ride

Oldracer#23

Cody,  Just go out there and ride a pace that you are comfortable with.  I do not want to be the only EX out there.  I need support.

in0v8er

haha the pace i feel like is gonna be beer and women  ;D

Flea_Jumper

 :-\ Someone from that area post up a weather report by 3 so we can check in on it please.  Here in Orlando it is not looking good.

dreth

#20
i did my best at copy and paste! as of right now its a 30% chance of isolated showers all day so it will take someone there to let us know what its doing


8pm  Isolated T-Storms
81°F
85°F 30% 69°F 67% From NE 6 mph

Sunrise 6:32 am Custom Business Trip Weather   

Sunset 8:26 pm Airport Impact Forecast Maps   

Thu, June 23 Weather Tools for the Traveler   

Morning Commute Find Wi-Fi-Enabled Airports   

Evening Commute TravelWise Forecast   

9pm  Isolated T-Storms
79°F
82°F 30% 69°F 71% From NE 5 mph

Sunrise 6:32 am Custom Business Trip Weather   

Sunset 8:26 pm Airport Impact Forecast Maps   

Thu, June 23 Weather Tools for the Traveler   

Morning Commute Find Wi-Fi-Enabled Airports   

Evening Commute TravelWise Forecast   

10pm  Isolated T-Storms
78°F
82°F 30% 70°F 76% From NE 4 mph

atvaltz

i am about 20 min from bartow as of now it is still clear  we are still heading that way in about 1 hour
1 word   suzuki     nough said

dreth

i just checked the radar and it looks good. 30% chance of a scattered shower :P im leaving at 3:30

Mrs.Nightbreed

We are heading out now. We have 1 stop on the way and should get there about 4:30.

dreth

i just drove 200miles to take my wife to eat at KFC :o  we got 99 miles into our trip to bartow and it started pouring down :'(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com