Free I-Pods no lie

Started by LakeMaryKid, November 26, 2004, 06:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Guys here you can get free ipods. It really works. I have had a few friends do it. All i need is five people and they ship mine out. Please guys comeone. Use the ancestory offer. Its only 1 dollar. http://www.freeipods.com/?r=12304003 theres the link.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

RL400

#1
it is legit.  According to G4TechTV's The Screen Savers, CNN, Wired Magazine, and more.  Which offer did you sign up for that was $1?  All the ones i saw were $5+.

Im suprised your not going for http://www.freephotoipod.com, curtis.

crfrdr245

it appears legit, but how come they can't ship to P.O. Boxes? thats why i'm not signing up.
'04 crf 230f

workin on gettin a new quad - z-400 !!!

copy and paste this in ur profile if dirt riding is ur passion

pics
[url="http://hometown.aol.com/motorider1320/myhomepage/index.html"]http://hometown.aol.com/motorider1320/myhomepage/index.html[/url] - coming soon....

LakeMaryKid

Guys please besure to do this one to http://www.freephotoipods.com/default.aspx?referer=ctmatte@earthlink.net i need ten for it and ten for the other. Also CRF you dont have a home mailbox? Maybe you could sned it to a relatives?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

RL400

#4
i thought it was only 5 referals.

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LakeMaryKid

Come on guys i am 3 people away on the first link for the regular ipod. Please guys.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hoss

Hey kid wasnt a free Quad enough.
400ex,pro pegs,dg bumper
Yosi full exhaust,K/N filter
Quad tech hood

LakeMaryKid

Hey Id@ i have 7 referrals but it says none of them completed an offer.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ida_Mann

read the fine print, says that the offers may take up to 15 days to complete.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigwilly

Dude i tried but that was just nuts sorry
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


Mudneck

I haven't received mine yet. Has anyone else?  ::)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

mrbones

Show some patience. I think they take 6 years to get.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Anoriginal

I signed up in 1983.

Just got my Sony Walkman in the mail. It came with a free Club Neuvo tape.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Turboderf

I got mine boom box last week  ;D

mrbones

Is the Walkman a cassette or a CD? Those CD ones are nice!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Mudneck

I hope its the cassette ;) My 8 track in my truck broke right after I transferred them all to cassette. I wouldn't know where to get a CD? (SP) ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

buythisatvstuff

This is admittedly a little off topic, but if you send me $1,000 to invest I'll send you back $1,500 in 9 months. That's a great return rate ! I'm following this cool business plan by some guy named Madoff  ;)
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

mrbones

Hey! That's more than the .10% APR on my checking account. Count me in!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

asmart82

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on October 12, 2009, 01:15:21 PM
This is admittedly a little off topic, but if you send me $1,000 to invest I'll send you back $1,500 in 9 months. That's a great return rate ! I'm following this cool business plan by some guy named Madoff  ;)

Don't fall for it.  I heard this Madoff guy is a real spaz!

buythisatvstuff

He must be Italian I hear his middle name is Ponzi or something like that  :D
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com