THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Started by digginfool, October 05, 2009, 02:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool



Have you ever wondered if the one dollar bills
In your wallet were ever in a stripper's butt crack?


If not, you're certainly wondering now..  


Have a nice day!                  

 So folks,

always remember to

wash your hands

after handling money!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
A friendly service brought
to you by
'Announcements for Public Health'

* * *

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Oh come on fool!!!!! Why did you have to do that? I work at a bank and have to deal with that dirty money everyday! Thanks for the reminder on how gross it is!  :-*
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Baileygunns

Quote from: digginfool on October 05, 2009, 02:45:24 PM


Have you ever wondered if the one dollar bills
In your wallet were ever in a stripper's butt crack?



I live in Brevard County... I can almost guarantee mine have or will be at some point.

Mudneck

I dont want to think about a stack of quarters ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: bushwacker on October 05, 2009, 03:31:17 PM
I dont want to think about a stack of quarters ???

I was going to say a butt crack is the yeast of your problem.  ;)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Baileygunns

Quote from: bushwacker on October 05, 2009, 03:31:17 PM
I dont want to think about a stack of quarters ???

Ever been to Canada?

buythisatvstuff

Between that and the cocaine residue if you ever put a dollar in your mouth you could get high and catch a disease at the same time  :o
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

shogun323

I truly never thought of that. Thanks OP.....  ???
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com