Mr. Bones needs a Politics Forum

Started by IXIswamperIXI, September 19, 2009, 02:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

Everytime you look on ATV FLORIDA to see what people are talking about most of it is politics LOL I know its on everyone's mind, just an observation  :P
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

Dang Swamper, you need to get out more. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

IXIswamperIXI

Easy now...  I know there is a Politics Board on an ATV Forum.  I may have worded it wrong but what I meant was a Complete politics forum.  For example "PoliticsFlorida.com" where yall could hash it out LOL Its just funny to me looking at a ATV forum and seeing more politics being discussed than just about anything else.  I was just being a smartass  ;)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Anoriginal

No you're not!!!

You're being a racist and a malcontent!

You evil person!   I'm calling the secret service on your azz.  8)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic

Don't forget socialist, commy, community organizer and all around bad guy.

Keeter

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 21, 2009, 11:51:00 AM
Easy now...  I know there is a Politics Board on an ATV Forum.  I may have worded it wrong but what I meant was a Complete politics forum.  For example "PoliticsFlorida.com" where yall could hash it out LOL Its just funny to me looking at a ATV forum and seeing more politics being discussed than just about anything else.  I was just being a smartass  ;)

:bow.gif
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Anoriginal on September 21, 2009, 06:41:34 PM
No you're not!!!

You're being a racist and a malcontent!

You evil person!   I'm calling the secret service on your azz.  8)

LMAO  rolback1
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.