New Central Florida Riding Spot

Started by asmart82, September 22, 2009, 08:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baileygunns

Riding spot or Mud hole?

2 totally different things.

asmart82

Good question.  I can't find anything about it other than that post.  That's why I was wondering if anyone had heard about it.

Davidld98

08 RTV1100
03 Rincon
03 E-Z Go

XFactor

Quote from: asmart82 on September 22, 2009, 08:25:32 AM
Anyone heard anything about this?

http://forums.atvrideronline.com/70/7604317/atv-riding/central-florida-sr-44-between-i-4-and-i-95/index.html

It is pretty much for UT's right now. I saw some sport bikes out there a few months ago getting towed back and wet!
Team BuckedUp Mud Racing #86


XFactor

Team BuckedUp Mud Racing #86

outindeltona

anyone got an address or gps location for this place?sounds like its right up the street from me,but i cant figure out where!!

561Kodiak

I found this information...  ::)

http://www.yahootrails.com/index.php?page=omega-hunt-club     

Has anyone actually been there? 

Looks looks like an interesting place ;D


mrbones

If that's the same as the Omega Ranch Hunt Club, they are now closed. Someone just asked me to remove them from the Where to Ride page.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com