Ultimate fighter HEAVY WEIGHTS starts tonight

Started by FishaHallic, September 16, 2009, 11:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lulu500

Quote from: Anoriginal on September 18, 2009, 07:56:45 PM
When the people who my hard earned tax dollars go to support start acting like human beings and stop blaming everyone else for their own stupidity and laziness....sure, we can all get along.
:Clap.gif 
06 Honda Foreman 500 4x4 ES RED
Viper MX3000 winch w/ red Amsteel rope
27x10x12 & 27x12x12 Mud Bugs on Black DWT Rythms
Custom Center Snorkel

MUD DIVA
Of course I ride like a girl!

buythisatvstuff

I'm not stupid or lazy................can I have some tax dollars please ?  ;D


Back to the UFC - I don't think Kimbo has a chance. He is a very muscular guy with knock out power............ in the streets. I don't think he will be able to deal with the talent of real MMA fighters unless he gets with a good camp and does some serious training. Houston Alexandar is another big guy (light heavy weight) that has crazy knock out power, but on his back he has been shown to be an inverted turtle out of water. I love to Alexandar fight and hope to see him develop more as a fighter, but he has more potention (imho) than Kimbo.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Anoriginal

#27
No! You may not have any tax dollars because you're cabale of independant thought and self reasoning! You racist pig!

I agree with you on Alexander. I think he's probably the most dangerous toe to toe guy in the UFC today. If he gets some ground and pound skill under his belt...watch out!!!
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

D33411

Rumble at the Rock Friday night.  Hard Rock in Hollywood.  Dawn