Jwheelz

Started by Slick89, September 11, 2009, 01:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick89

Ok I had a friend sent this link to me and i thought it was pretty cool. I figure I should pass it on and I'm wondering if any of you have heard of this and/or have some or know of anybody that have some. I don't think I would ever own them but they seemed to be a really good idea. Anyways I want to know your thoughts. heres the link.

http://www.j-wheelz.com/index.html
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

shogun323

That's pretty cool. I could see it being real effective in the snow.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Slick89

Exactly!! Im surprised there hasnt been anymore replies on this. I wanna here more opinions lol
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

FishaHallic

Does not do anything for me, anywhere I ride I am lucky to fit between the trees already.  Also looks to me like it would be real hard on your axils or where the axil connects to the hub, that jwheel would act like a lever.

Anoriginal

I am with Fish on this one. Might work good for snow and really deep mud in open areas but that's it.

I was thinking the same thing on the axle strain.

Also, they're limited to something like 26" tires and they're ridiculous expensive.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com