I'm not exactly sure about this

Started by buythisatvstuff, September 05, 2009, 03:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buythisatvstuff

My wife just ordered a set of pink stainless steel water bottles to reduce waste and promote breast cancer awareness for $60. I'm all for it. I don't know if I'll actually get away from the convenience of the recyclable plastic bottles, but let's see. My quandary came when I thought about how big the pink for breast cancer awareness deal is. I have a friend that is about to undergo surgery for prostate and colon cancer. You don't hear as much about that. I wonder if it's because of the location ? And the fact that it isn't as attractive for promotion. I mean who doesn't like breasts ? women want theirs healthy, and men enjoy looking. But if there was a big push to stamp out selective cancer in men, would the color be brown  :o   Just thinking out loud.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !