2001 Honda Rubicon oil in breather, no power!

Started by twoflies, September 06, 2009, 02:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twoflies

I have a 2001 Rubicon that I service once a year. It gets ridden a couple of times a week but not very far. It started lacking power, I noticed that I had oil in the breather box. I was told that I had a bad head gasket, which is not the case. Any ideas?

MedicMudder

might be bad rings on the piston blowing oil into the vent lines ??? Ask Toy doc he might can help.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Air-Med

Quote from: twoflies on September 06, 2009, 02:24:43 PM
I have a 2001 Rubicon that I service once a year. It gets ridden a couple of times a week but not very far. It started lacking power, I noticed that I had oil in the breather box. I was told that I had a bad head gasket, which is not the case. Any ideas?

Piston Rings possible,  We have one that we are working on, the Rubicon can make some power, check it out   http://www.racingbullz.com/tech/tech%20index%20Page3.html
J. Rodriguez #47
Racing Bullz Team
__________________
www.racingbullz.com