Choppy RZR

Started by m0n0x1d3, February 09, 2009, 11:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0n0x1d3

Now that I resolved the squatting what can I do to make this thing accelerate smoother at low speeds? I have already changed the throttle spring wich helped alot but I want it alot smoother.My riding buddy has a rhino and i mean the footpedal is 100x  smoother than ours.

EIGER-MUDDER

should have got a rhino then  they might not have the speed the rzr but the rhino make up
for it in the long smooth ride .  sorry  im no help ???
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

IXIswamperIXI

I have the same problem, I am starting to get better foot control.  As far as a smooth ride goes the RZR is VERY smooth!   8)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.