Thunderbowl practice on Sunday the 6th

Started by Rflattrackmatt, August 25, 2009, 04:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rflattrackmatt

I am trying to get a group of flat track bikes together for a practice day on September 6th. I have two so far, any more takers? I don't want to drive two hours to go around by myself but I will.
Matt  #97
yz450F


stgsali

We're trying to get things together for it. As of right now, we are planning to make it.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Rflattrackmatt

anyone else??? Maybe we can stage a little race ;D


Orangecycle1

I bought a Honda crf450 and plan to come and test.
Pat
#21 Cdale
Hoosier Tire Dealer
1985 CR500 Framer
2008 ATK/Cannondale 450FT Quad
2008 ATK/cannondale 450FT Motorcycle
2002 Honda CRF450 DTX
Parts discounts to SDTA and SSQSA Members

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com