Warrior 350 AM chain roller

Started by Vumad, August 12, 2009, 07:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vumad

The bushing for my chain roller is gone. I went to buy a new one. They told me the After Market chain roller would work. It doesn't not fit over the frame pin. The book definitly has the part listed for my bike. I'm wondering if the way to install the part is to cut out the frame pin or something. Barney's wasn't able to provide information on how to use the part they sell. Go figure...

This is the part they sold me... http://www.motoworldracing.com/MSR-Chain-Roller.html

Any info will help. I think I need to cut out the frame pin, which is ok because it's damaged, but I don't want to do that and then find out it wont work. I could still use a stock bushing, but they don't last very long.

Thanks.

figure843

yes. cut pin off flush. i believe i used a 1/4 bolt to go through bearing and frame on both of my warriors. i use all balls rollers. any roller will probably work.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com