If you ride a quad beware of HardRock MX

Started by bseckel, July 13, 2009, 01:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

I'n no L.E.O., but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Slo Poke

Quote from: Anoriginal on July 13, 2009, 08:42:41 PM
I'n no L.E.O., but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

what took ya so long.... :D  :D  :D
SSQSA #294C
TBRD Racing Team
www.tampabayridindirty.com
www.ridindirtyperformance.com

MPTonyT

Quote from: Baileygunns on July 13, 2009, 04:13:01 AM

P.S. I write reports for a living... I'm an L.E.O.


Yeah obviously not an English teacher. You must be a city cop.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

bseckel

Ok well everything that was said in my defence thank you. I did not claim to be the best report writer or hell even that smart to be exact. I only fix Honda's for a living. I do not have to spell correctly or even be 100% accurate when writing a story. I was just trying to Inform people in Florida about the Owners of HardRock MX and his general feelings towards quads. My brother was a L.E.O down here in florida and my cousin is one also and I guess Most of you get the God complex. I am also a Former Marine and I saw the same thing there. Dont worry its not perminant.

trx#9

If you guys want to be treated with respect try going to Florida Motoplex next time. :ThumbsUp.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

dirtslinger

#30
Wow. just to think I thought about going this weekend. What assholes. Should make up stickers that say "BOYCOTT HARDROCK CYCLE PARK"

I bet that would get fawkface Sr.s and fawkface Jr.'s attention.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

candidate zero

Quote from: dirtslinger on July 13, 2009, 11:46:39 PM
Wow. just to think I thought about going this weekend. What assholes. Should make up stickers that say "BOYCOTT HARDROCK CYCLE PARK"

I bet that would get fawkface Sr.s and fawkface Jr.'s attention.

He told me he doesn't care about the business. He said he'd shut the whole park down and not even worry about it.


I told him he was an idiot.
'06 LTR

Baileygunns

I love it...
As much as I got bagged on....
I love it.



I promise I will never ride at Hardrock!!!
Hearing 3+ people with the same story and others with simular experiances really does make a point. Thanks for all the info.



I'm hitting up 5-A in the A.M./early afternoon... I usually have water, ice, a tool kit and a generally good attitude!!! I'll be doing my best trying to kill it on a Raptor...  I drive a lifted Dodge Ram. If it's there, I'm there... Just don't slash the tires or key the paint... Please... (obviously not everyone likes me ;))



trx#9

Quote from: Baileygunns on July 14, 2009, 03:30:15 AM
I love it...
As much as I got bagged on....
I love it.



I promise I will never ride at Hardrock!!!
Hearing 3+ people with the same story and others with simular experiances really does make a point. Thanks for all the info.



I'm hitting up 5-A in the A.M./early afternoon... I usually have water, ice, a tool kit and a generally good attitude!!! I'll be doing my best trying to kill it on a Raptor...  I drive a lifted Dodge Ram. If it's there, I'm there... Just don't slash the tires or key the paint... Please... (obviously not everyone likes me ;))



It's alright, will let you off with just a warning this time. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Baileygunns

Quote from: trx#9 on July 14, 2009, 03:42:12 AM
Quote from: Baileygunns on July 14, 2009, 03:30:15 AM
I love it...
As much as I got bagged on....
I love it.



I promise I will never ride at Hardrock!!!
Hearing 3+ people with the same story and others with simular experiances really does make a point. Thanks for all the info.



I'm hitting up 5-A in the A.M./early afternoon... I usually have water, ice, a tool kit and a generally good attitude!!! I'll be doing my best trying to kill it on a Raptor...  I drive a lifted Dodge Ram. If it's there, I'm there... Just don't slash the tires or key the paint... Please... (obviously not everyone likes me ;))



It's alright, will let you off with just a warning this time. ;)

WTF??? No hug???  :Hug.gif

sbripple

leo is a law enforcement officer? thats funny sh*t because if you wanna see creative fiction at its best,read how leo's report the facts.

TNTaylor

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Anoriginal

Baileygunns -

Welcome to the site my man.  As you've seen already, we all enjoy ripping on each other. TNTaylor, Trx#9 and myself have all had epic battles back and forth in the past. Ever since they both admitted they're homos and that they play with barbie dolls, we get along fine.

Seriously though, welcome and maybe one day we'll all get to ride together.

~ Matt  ;D
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Eworm

Quote from: Anoriginal on July 14, 2009, 01:40:18 PM
Baileygunns -

Welcome to the site my man.  As you've seen already, we all enjoy ripping on each other. TNTaylor, Trx#9 and myself have all had epic battles back and forth in the past. Ever since they both admitted they're homos and that they play with barbie dolls, we get along fine.

Seriously though, welcome and maybe one day we'll all get to ride together.

~ Matt  ;D


Funny how the truth comes out sooner or later..........You really enjoy this chit! UNREAL PAL!!!!

BTW: PHUCK HARDROCK!!! We were planning a trip in 3 weeks. I guess we have to drive a little bit further.

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on July 14, 2009, 01:40:18 PM
Baileygunns -

Welcome to the site my man.  As you've seen already, we all enjoy ripping on each other. TNTaylor, Trx#9 and myself have all had epic battles back and forth in the past. Ever since they both admitted they're homos and that they play with barbie dolls, we get along fine.

Seriously though, welcome and maybe one day we'll all get to ride together.

~ Matt  ;D
Well at least i play with barbie, you stole our Ken dolls you homo.  ???
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: Anoriginal on July 14, 2009, 01:40:18 PM
Baileygunns -

Welcome to the site my man.  As you've seen already, we all enjoy ripping on each other. TNTaylor, Trx#9 and myself have all had epic battles back and forth in the past. Ever since they both admitted they're homos and that they play with barbie dolls, we get along fine.

Seriously though, welcome and maybe one day we'll all get to ride together.

~ Matt  ;D

Also you forgot TRX#9 likes to wear dresses, heels and calls hiself Susan!  ;) Try to avoid his tea partys! I heard they tend to get weird!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

KISSmyACE1025

Sara #10
'05 Honda TRX450r & '05 Honda TRX400ex

TNTaylor

Quote from: trx#9 on July 14, 2009, 02:54:43 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on July 14, 2009, 01:40:18 PM
Baileygunns -

Welcome to the site my man.  As you've seen already, we all enjoy ripping on each other. TNTaylor, Trx#9 and myself have all had epic battles back and forth in the past. Ever since they both admitted they're homos and that they play with barbie dolls, we get along fine.

Seriously though, welcome and maybe one day we'll all get to ride together.

~ Matt  ;D
Well at least i play with barbie, you stole our Ken dolls you homo.  ???

Ditto some of ANORIGINAL's comments, except the part about Barbie dolls.  I have an excellent collection of Transformers that keep me occupied.  The folks here are very opinionated and not shy about beating up on each other.  But, these same people are very quick to come to your aid when you need help or answer your questions when you need info.   :T 

and... screw the owner of Hardrock MX and his snot nosed brat.  :gr
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Anoriginal

Yeah, we're kind of like a disfunctional family. We all beat on each other from time to time but, if someone messes with one of us.......we all come in swinging.

You know the saying...."Mess with me and you mess with the whole trailer park."

:D
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

SkremenGSXR

Quote from: MPTonyT on July 13, 2009, 09:25:25 PM
Quote from: Baileygunns on July 13, 2009, 04:13:01 AM

P.S. I write reports for a living... I'm an L.E.O.


Yeah obviously not an English teacher. You must be a city cop.

Oh come on now be nice. I thought he spelled PLUMMER correct...hahahahahaha
It's all fun and games til the red and blues come on, then it's a SPORT!

Shawn

I am also here to say that I fully believe the story as told due to the fact that a couple of years ago the same thing happend to me and a group of my friends and it went down in a similar way.
The son comes out screaming that he owns the place and that he is a pro rider and that he hates quad riders..............................................then daddy comes over and starts running his mouth without asking us what happened. He threatened to call the cops and we all agreed that we welcomed that idea.  He never did and we stayed to get our money out of the day and have never been back.

You want respect, go to the MOTOPLEX, right Susan ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206