Rebuilding PEPs

Started by FL-R, October 02, 2009, 09:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL-R

My LT PEPs went out on me at bartow this week. Does anyone know if their are some locals to rebuild/ revalve. Some one mentioned the name blommel i think, anyone know of him. thanks
86 310R
02 416EX

KnK Motorsports

Matt is out of Dade City. He will do you a great job.
Here is his web site
http://www.blommelmotorsports.com/

Wayne
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

z400250

#2
Derek talk to Brian, from ridin dirty.

www.ridindirtyperformance.com
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

310R_Dude

Yeah... Matt(http://www.blommelmotorsports.com/) does an awesome job.
I've been to his house and watched him service my, and a few others,
shocks.

He does quite a few of the Pro/Pro-Am Riders in the state. As well as a bunch
of other racers I know.

Give 'em a call. Best to ya's getting your shocks fixed.

- Dan

 
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

FL-R

Yeah I just talked to him, Hes going to do them in a few weeks. Real nice guys and seems to know the shocks inside and out. thanks.
I asked Brian G. but he has not done any PEPs or revalve yet. And for the price Matt gave me I cant beat it. Thanks guys
86 310R
02 416EX