Ocala National Forest Group ride

Started by GrizzlyBear, August 13, 2009, 11:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyBear

This is a preliminary post just to see how many people would be interested in a group ride out of the OHV Center during Sept or Oct.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

AintSkeered

We haven't been since they imposed designated trails. Besides a title/OHV sticker on ourATV, what else would we need to participate? October would be cooler weather.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

GrizzlyBear

State laws regarding kids and on "two up" if the atv is not designed for it.  Possible I can get the fee waiver, if not $10 per adult, $5 per child, that is for a 3 day pass.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Busta Nutt

I might go, I'll be there this weekend.

Baileygunns


bugmanjr

08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

ridgerunner


GrizzlyBear

This will be a family ride.  3 years ago when we opened the trail system we had about 140 sport, utility and side by sides.  We divided them up into 3 groups. 1 mostly sports, one long (30 mile) family and one short (11 mile) family for families that did not want to go on the long ride. People brought there own food and we had hot dogs and soda for sale.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

T2

I haven't been on a Ocala group rides in years So I would be up for it. It doesn't matter to me Sport are Utility. But Oct seems like it would be better to host it.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

350x_rider

my son and myself would go on this.we have the year pass and ride the forest a lot.we usually ride south of 40 so a ride on the northern trails would be a nice change.I like the fact that since the trail system went into effect hardly anyone goes anymore.I ride a lot during the week and usually have the whole place to myself.the old group rides were fun though.

T2

So are we going to get this ride going are what? I would like to have a big group ride just like back in the days of the Rodman Dame rides
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

GrizzlyBear

The date is Saturday , Oct 24th.  details to follow
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

cobrap

07 Polaris Scrambler 500 w/ winch, 03 Trailblazer 400,
99 Yamaha Breeze 125
89 Jeep YJ - 33s", 4 1/2" Lift, 9.5 Winch
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor

rktek

Side by Sides ok for the group rides?

1Scorpion

 I'll try to make this one. I was at the trail opening ride.  I'll be on a ute.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com