Sold my atvs

Started by bugdust, July 17, 2009, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugdust

I live in Clay county (opted out of dirt road riding) and it's gotten to be a hassle to load up to ride the atvs so we quit riding them a couple years ago. Since they just sat in the shed I traded mine for a 62 VW vert last July (that I sold in March) and my son just sold his this week...going to buy a couple new guitars and amps. I still have the yf60 but it hasn't ran in a while. I may buy new ones when my next son gets a little older but the state has taken the fun out of riding as far as I'm concerned, so maybe not. I wonder what the laws are like in Georgia? It's the same distance from folkston to my work as it is from where I live now. hmmm
2007 400ex
2001 300ex (son's)
2009 trx90 (son's)
1985 Honda Odyssey FL350
2007 Jeep Wrangler


a yard full of old VWs - always buying more if you know of any

I'm into old VWs too. ( I buy parts & projects)

TRX450R_Racer

I sold all my stuff too. Here is my new toy.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Cosmo

I am in Moultrie, GA. About an hour from tally or jasper, I have friends in middleberg. I will say this, I moved to ga from florida because of the riding. They kept closing our riding spots left and right and then banned the little guys bikes all together so we said enough and came up here. I love it, from where I live I got about 2 dozen places to ride. You can ride beside the road and no police says anything, my brother is on the police force hear so if there were complaints id hear about it. Its interesting living someplace where your weird if you dont have some form of 4 wheeler or dirtbike. I am a fan of South GA because I can still be a floridian ^^
89 330R

Busta Nutt


Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Quote from: Cosmo on July 17, 2009, 11:03:27 PM
I am in Moultrie, GA. About an hour from tally or jasper, I have friends in middleberg. I will say this, I moved to ga from florida because of the riding. They kept closing our riding spots left and right and then banned the little guys bikes all together so we said enough and came up here. I love it, from where I live I got about 2 dozen places to ride. You can ride beside the road and no police says anything, my brother is on the police force hear so if there were complaints id hear about it. Its interesting living someplace where your weird if you dont have some form of 4 wheeler or dirtbike. I am a fan of South GA because I can still be a floridian ^^

It is awesome up there, I have a ton of family up there, and like you said, you can ride along all the roads (most of them are dirt for the most part) and the police do not care a bit. Tons of spots, I have a lot of fun on the Pecan farm up there. You been to "Coon Bottom" yet 8)?
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com