My 9 year old daughter's reading class needs some votes.

Started by mrbones, September 23, 2011, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

My daughter's 4th grade reading class needs daily votes to get a project funded to supply the class with books. I've been voting 25 times a day with 25 different email addresses, but I'm not sure if we can get to 4,000 by the end of next week.

If you can help out, please vote. The link is below. Thanks.

http://www.limeadesforlearning.com/projects/view/631720?utm_source=et&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=l4lstaf
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

stacktester

I have 2 emails and I just did both of them. Will keep it up daily.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

mrbones

I just went into put my 25 votes in for the day and it looks like the project met it's goal and got funded! Awesome. Thanks to all who helped out!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

stacktester

I've been voting with 3 email accounts all week. Glad they got it.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend