The Fool's Fed Up!! He's Leaving This Place!!

Started by digginfool, July 12, 2009, 10:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

For Colorado, that is!  You guys really didn't think I would leave that easily did you?  The Fool and his crew were going to Hatfield-McCoy for vacation this year but made a last second change in plans to go to Taylor Park Colorado instead.  There's a big push out there to close most of the high country OHV trails so I wanted to check them out before they had a chance to deprive me of the experience.  I'm so sick of these tree huggers.  Most of them don't even use the lands they are 'protecting.'  Anyway, you can check out the Colorado trail systems at http://www.atvtrails.org/Colorado.html.  The whole site is pretty neat.  We're leaving on August 8th so I'll let you know how it was when I get back.  Anyway, speaking of tree huggers, I need to go take a Pelosi, wipe my Obama and flush it all down the Reid. 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

D33411

I am so jealous, Dig.  Are you flying and renting or trailing the quads?  Please post some pics when you get back.  I want to go out there so bad and ride up in the higher elevations.  It looks so awesome!  Dawn

digginfool

We're towing the ATVs behind our motorhome.  We plan take 3 days out, stay 6 days and then 3 days back.  If we're feeling really froggy, we might stop at Little Sahara in Oklahoma, although sand dunes are probably much more fun on something other than a Rhino, an Outlander 800 and a 250 Recon.  I hope to post lots of pics and some video as well when I get back.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

AintSkeered

You suck! That being said, hope you have a great time. If you feel like taking a slight detour on your way back, check out http://creekbottomtrailrides.com/. We just spent July 4th weekend there. It's a lot of fun for mudding, but, there's trail riding and night riding, as well.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

D33411

Do you pick up hitch hikers sitting on quads on the side of the road?  haha  Have an awesome trip.  I am soooooooooooooooo jealous!  I am adding that to my bucket list! 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com