Pictures from Saturday's TT

Started by stgsali, July 02, 2009, 12:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stgsali

Here you go. I will be getting more up tomorrow.




















Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Here are some of the Vet class.Brady is actually getting some air!  :o














Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

Quote from: stgsali on July 02, 2009, 10:20:37 PM
Here are some of the Vet class.Brady is actually getting some air!  :o

blind squirrel theory does apply sometimes!!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

250rsith

Nice pics. To bad I could'nt be there,  :banghead.gif had to work. Looks like it was a great day  :) Hope next time I could be there.
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Sheesh. More TT pictures. I'll be getting to the Flat Track pictures in a bit.





















Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com